Welcome to Brown & Divar, Inc.'s Blog!

Welcome to Brown & Divar, Inc.'s Blog!

We are Central Florida's most established Private Investigations Agency, serving the public since 1966!



Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Busting Undercovers

I was on surveillance at a very popular tourist destination. While you can imagine many people walking around with cameras, would you believe that undercover security agents managed to stand out more than "suspicious subjetcs"?

What happened was that I observed 2 undercover security agents "spotting me" while I had already figured out who they were. How embarassing for them. I had to end the ridiculous chase. They didn't look like tourists really and were doing everything cliche undercovers do. Well then, of course you'll stand out like that!

When I approached them, they insisted that I, a single 30 something guy with a video camera, dressed in shorts and wearing sunglasses was suspicious. OOOhhh.. I told them: "Now, let's take a moment and look at you: 2 ladies walking around separately, with no direction, watching people continuously, with belly pouches where they carry all their gear, all alone. You ladies look suspicious and I was able to identify you! How embarassing is that?"

They didn't know what to say.
Thank goodness, work was done and nothing was jeopardized.

No comments:

Post a Comment